Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Ahh, the holidays...

Happy Holidays everybody. The postings around here have been pretty light (err, non-existent) with the fun festivities. I'm happy to report that there was plenty of drink to be had, but I did not make a terrible ass of myself and I didn't go postal on any relatives. As of today, I am still the Lush King of Chicago, Region Rat division. Here's the latest standings:

Sam: DNQ, IBS.
Bob: Tapped out at 3AM
Ralph: TKO, passed out at 1AM

Booyah! All hail the king baby!

Now, off for more drinking, revelry, mischief and mayhem...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

either of those options would be better than what it really means...

Wed Dec 28, 12:08:00 PM PST  
Blogger Chico said...

IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome

That is, you get the shits to easily to be drinking whiskey like we like to...

Wed Dec 28, 01:07:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I didn't even see you this week, let alone at 3AM on some unspecified day...but tapping out at 3am is better than IBS, so I'll take it.

What I object to is you automatically treating me like an inferior.

Lush King. Very nice, very nice. Sounds like you're hanging on to outdated imperialist dogma. Well, I didn't vote for you.

Wed Dec 28, 11:28:00 PM PST  
Blogger Chico said...

Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!

I am your king!

The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in purest shimmering samite, held aloft Wild Turkey from the bosom of
the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Chico, was to
carry this crown. That is why I am your king!

Thu Dec 29, 08:27:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home