Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March Madness?

I found this story via Boing Boing. Someone had posted a CBS newsstory to youtube.com, but CBS had ordered the story pulled, preventing people from sharing and enjoying this story in the name of protecting profits. Bollocks.

Admittedly, I started watching it expecting to get a cheap laugh at a disgustingly saccharin human interest piece that does more to ridicule it's subject than celebrate them. (I delight in schadenfreude, you know you do to.) To my surprise, this wasn't the case at all, and the excitement of the crowd at the end was contagious. I will say no more; go watch it yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I saw part of this on TV. The online video didn't have the part with the leading scorer on the team giving this guy props for outscoring him.

Thu Mar 02, 12:52:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home